BTW - my husband is continuing to refine his bird pictures - now he has found the Canon lens he bought 6 years ago - and worked out how to use it.
|Blue-face Honey Eater
In the past week I have created two online newsletters:
Finished marking and grading work from 39 students at the Masters degree level, run a student Tweetchat, and 2 other online meetings in the evening. I have created and delivered 5 presentations online:
- Twitter and hashtags (CSU)
- The Voice - Voicethread for interactive learning (CSU)
- Global Collaboration - Let's talk tools, let's talk learning design (for Global Collaboration Day Sept. 21)
- Flat Connections Global Projects - Teacher kickoff
- Collaborative teams (CSU)
Why am I doing a PhD....did I hear you ask that? I tried to justify this in a previous blog post - and recently after discussion with family it has become clearer - I am an over-achiver! That's it! Now I know - I do a lot, I do too much, most of it is important to me....but the reality is there are not 48 hours in a day.
How many of you out there completing a PhD are also over-achievers? I bet statistically most are?
Heading into a Qualitative Reasearch workshop with Kathy Charmaz end of this week - so will have LOTS to talk about next week. Hang in there with me.....
PhD student - is it over-achieving or not?