- A relatively new video showing the changing landscape of a university library where many books are being stored underground.
- Students from the Flat Connections Global Project 14-2 celebrate their global collaboration.
- Lots of great resources for teaching and learning with an IT focus.
- A call to action for policy makers and educators
- The Global Competence Matrix was created as part of the Council of Chief State School Officers’ EdSteps Project in partnership with the Asia Society Partnership for Global Learning. 2010
- Home - Hidden Treasures in the Global Commons - LibGuides Sandbox for Library Schools at SpringshareExcellent resources for supporting tech integration and creativity while using Creative Commons materials freely available online
Sunday, December 14, 2014
Global Education Highlights (weekly)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment