- Interesting conference in Sweden, April 2013.
- Informative article by Vicki Jan 31, 2013 about global collaboration and Flat Classroom.
- A new interactive schooling resource, based in Australia, to support teachers and parents and students with curriculum objectives.
- Provided by Microsoft - The Digital Citizenship and Creative Content program is a free, turnkey instructional program. The goal is to create an awareness of the rights connected with creative content. Because only through education can students gain an understanding of the relevance of and a personal respect for creative rights and grow to become good digital citizens.
- Excellent resource covering Wallwisher, Socrative, and Todays Meet with step-by-step guides for setting up and using in the classroom. Downloadable as well in PDF.
- The BISS all stars - teachers from my previous school share their e-learning and digital literacy objectives. Mobile computing, Web 2.0, robotics.
- See also Judy O'Connell's blog post about this here: http://heyjude.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/major-new-pew-report-on-libraries/
- International Cultural Youth Exchange- an international non-profit youth exchange organisation promoting youth mobility, intercultural learning and international voluntary service, in more than 40 countries around the world.
Sunday, February 03, 2013
Global Education Highlights (weekly)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment