Glogster's 3rd anniversary video
How to Teach With Google Earth
Google Earth can be used:
* to support hands-on inquiry by students in computer classrooms.
* as a basis for homework assignments.
* for dynamic presentations during class lectures.
* for inquiry during class presentations.
* to create imagery and maps for PowerPoint, Word, and other presentation tools.
* as a data discovery, organization, and distribution tool for research projects.
* to enrich discussion of an issue that arises spontaneously during an informal classroom discussion.
For the iPad, 10 Favorite Apps
- App Smart - NYTimes.com
12 Ways to Create Videos Without a Camera or Software
Free Technology for Teachers:
QR codes in the Classroom | Teaching News
Very accessible article about using QR codes in the classroom.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Acoss My Desk (weekly)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment