Do any of these apply to you as an educator?
- I am looking for inspiring professional development to participate in that will inform my teaching and learning next year
- I really want to know what this 'global collaboration' is all about!
- My school is talking about the need to build global competency and make authentic working connections with other schools, but I have little idea of where to start!
- I want to know how to become a connected educator using Web 2.0 tools and how to connect my students as well
- I am attending ISTE 2014 and if I come in a couple of days earlier this will link in nicely
- I really want to attend an action-based workshop and construct new ideas with other educators and build a learning experience for my students!
- I have been reading 'Flattening Classrooms, Engaging Minds: Move to global collaboration one step at a time' and want to learn more from the author!
- I have tried to take my class/school/district global but need to know more about connecting and collaboration - and I need to join a vibrant community that is already doing this!
Read details via this smore - embedded below as well. Put this on your calendar now!
Questions? Please email email@example.com