The Edublog Awards are back again in fine form for 2007. Nominations are open until November 21.
So, step up and nominate a blog, a wiki, a blogpost, an educational use of social networking and more!
The associated Digizen award is also worth looking at. According to the digizen.org website:Entries must be accessible online, ie, can be hosted on a school server, website or on a public web service (such as Bebo, Myspace, Blogger) that is accessible without a username or password. For information about the range of social networking services available, and ideas on how best to use them within an educational setting, you can see our section on social network services. See the digizen website for more details.
Here are the categories for the Edublog Awards for 2007:
1. Best individual blog
2. Best group blog
3. Best new blog
4. Best resource sharing blog
5. Best designed blog
6. Most influential blog post
7. Best blogged research paper or project
8. Best teacher blog
9. Best higher-education student blog
10. Best librarian / library blog
11 Best educational tech focused blog
12. Best elearning / corporate education blog
13. Best educational use of audio
14. Best educational use of video / visual
15. Best educational wiki
16. Best educational use of a social networking service
17. Best educational use of a virtual world
18. Best educational use of open source
19. Digizen’s 14-19 competition - note, this award is not run by the Edublog Awards, but they are delighted however to be promoting it and supporting young peoples participation.
20. Conveners award
Technorati Tags: digizen edublogs edublogawards edublogawards2007